Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm it! Thanks Jennifer! ;)

Ok, I'll confess. This isn't the 6th picture from the 6th file. I don't have a 6th file yet since I'm using a new computer. So, this picture of JP attempting to shovel the walk for me on 12/22/08 is technically the 7th picture from the 5th file that's inside the 1st file. Clear as mud, right?

So as I said, JP made a valiant effort to help me out by shoveling our walkway so that the UPS guy could get to the door. Unfortunately for both of us, the shovel was too big for JP's 4'3½" body to handle, so I had to go out and do the shoveling.

It was pointless in the long run since my package (a new 50mm 1.4 lens for my camera) was delayed due to weather in another state.

Thanks Jennifer! That was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Totally jealous of the 1.4 lens!! I hope it arrives soon for you :)

    ReplyDelete